Posted in: Blog
No person employed in a casino may solicit or accept any tip, gratuity, consideration, or benefit from any player or customer in the casino.
– A player shall not be advised by an employee of the casino on how to play, except to ensure compliance with these rules.
– No spectator and no player wagering at a table may unless requested by a player, influence or offer advice to that player regarding that player’s decisions of play.
– Players and spectators are not allowed to have side bets with or against each other.
– A seated player who does not place any wagers for three consecutive rounds of play while all other seats at the table are in use may be required to leave the seat.
– The casino operator may, from time to time, reserve one or more gaming tables for:
(a) The private use of an individual or group of individuals; or
(b) The purposes of a specific promotion, tournament or another event.
– Where a table is reserved under the before the rule, a sign designating it as a private table shall be displayed, and the table shall not be open for gaming for the general public.
While the casino is operating, the casino operator may close a gaming table at which players are present, providing a sign with the time of closure at the table for at least 20 minutes before the closure. This rule applies only during the hours in which the casino may operate. You can play many online casino games at Big Dollar Online Casino
– The casino operator shall set the minimum and maximum wager limits at each gaming table, subject to any directions issued by the Authority
-The minimum and maximum wager limits permitted at a table shall be displayed on a sign at the table. Unless stated on the sign, wagers are not required to be made in multiples of the minimum.
-No minimum table wager limit shall be raised, nor shall any maximum table wager limit be reduced, unless:
(a) A sign indicating the new limit or limits and the proposed time of change has been displayed at the table for at least 20 minutes before the time of the change; or
(b) All players at the table agree to the change; or
(c) The table is being opened for gaming for the first time in a gaming day; or
(d) There is no gaming activity taking place at the table.
– The casino operator may allow a player to wager more than the maximum table wager limit, provided that a sign showing the minimum and maximum wager limits for that player is placed on an appropriate table area.
-No wager shall be made or accepted in connection with any game if:
(a) The wager is not permitted by the rules of the game; or
(b) The wager does not comply with the wager limits applying to the player making the wager and indicated on the sign displayed in accordance with the rules above, as the case may be; or
(c) Partnership between players, to exceed any maximum wager limit, has occurred; or
(d) The wager does not comply with any specified wager level applying to the player making the wager and set out in the game’s rules.
– All wagers placed with a casino operator shall be paid, taken, or disposed of by the casino operator strictly following the applicable rules. A player’s entitlement to winnings shall be governed by and determined following the rules, irrespective of any overpayment by the casino operator. The casino operator shall be entitled to recover any such overpayment.
– The casino operator shall ensure that all winning wagers are paid in chips unless the rules of the game or approved procedures expressly permit payment by other means.
– Subject to the application of any rule or approved procedure permitting the payment of winnings otherwise than using chips, where it is impossible to pay the exact amount of winnings in chips, the winnings shall be increased to the following highest amount in which payment can be made in chips.
– Players are responsible for claiming and collecting wagers and winnings.