Posted in: Blog
Travel is one of the things that we do to make our souls feel good. We get out into the world and we see everything that we can’t usually see in our home country, and it’s exciting to be able to get out into the world when you want to. The one thing that hinders the travel plans of most people is money. Working while you’re traveling is going to help to keep your pockets lined and allow you to enjoy some of the activities and restaurants that you have on your travel bucket list.
The big question? How do you make money while you travel? It’s a question on the lips of most who have the travel bug and want to work and travel at once. A side hustle is the best option as it allows you to move and earn, and you can get a personal trainer certification – pay only if you pass – and train as you go. You could even start training people with online personal training programs and do it from wherever you end up. So, no matter your travel plans, you need a way to make some money, and here are some of the best suggestions for it.
- Writer. You could travel and write blogs, complete travel guides, complete content and even be a reviewer for the places you’re staying. When big hotels know they are going to feature in a magazine, they want to make the best possible impression on you. It’s a great way to get paid and stay in beautiful places at the same time.
- Personal trainer. We’ve covered this one already, but you could choose to train as a PT and then train other people, you can do it all from your smartphone or laptop and as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection, you’ll maintain your mini business!
- Tradie. Are you a construction worker? As long as you have the right licenses in the country you’re hoping to work in, you could pull a few freelance projects and build your travel plans around where you can work.
- Diving instructor. Let’s say you head off to Florida, you could choose to train as a diving instructor while you’re there and stay a little longer to teach others. You can get paid to get involved in the very sports you’re interested in enjoying while you’re on your travels! How exciting would that be?!
- Day trader. Are you ever interested in buying and selling stocks? You can do it online, and it’s a high stakes job so you’ll have to remain mobile while you do it. If you know what you’re doing, you’re going to make a lot of money.
These are just five jobs that you could be doing while you’re on the road and traveling and there are so many more options out there, too. All you have to do is a little research and see whether you can play to your strengths with your future role!